- Eyal Gottlieb was recruited to establish and lead the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Metabolomics Center at TICC.
- Na’ama Geva- Zatorsky was recruited to establish the microbiome research at TICC.
- Ongoing efforts led by the Technion President with the help of the ATS are set to secure over $100MM for the establishment of the TICC (see support TICC).
Construction and Facilities:
- Constructing additional 7500 sq m of research laboratories and infrastructural facilities.
- Recruiting leading experts in different cancer-related areas (see recruitment).
- Establishing commonly shared research cores (e.g. histopathology, bioinformatic, imaging, PDX, clinical trials).