Bioinformatics post doc fellow or PhD student
A leading cancer research laboratory in the Faculty of Medicine at the Technion, studying tumor microenvironment and host response to cancer treatment, is searching for bioinformatics post doc fellow and/or PhD students.
The successful candidate will be joining a multi-disciplinary and dynamic lab. The candidate is expected to apply his/her strong analytical capabilities and solid understanding of bio-informatics, and bio-statistics to develop profiling platforms. The candidate will lead projects and also work closely with members of the lab, to acquire data, build and execute analysis plans and deliver pre-clinical insights.
Requirements for the role:
- PhD or Master degree in Computational science, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in omics data analysis
- Understanding of statistics and bioinformatics methods
- Experience in working with public biological databases, methods and tools
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Self-Learner, Team player
Additive value requirements:
- Experience in developing analysis methodologies
- Experience in analyzing diverse types of data (e.g. cell, proteomics, microbiome)
- Background in immunology
- Background in cancer
The Ron-Harel lab for Immunometabolism and Aging:
We are looking for highly motivated and curiosity-driven graduate students (MSc and PhD) and postdoctoral fellows to join our team and perform an interdisciplinary research in Immunology, Metabolism and Aging.
For more information: https://ronharel.net.technion.ac.il
Palty Lab – Calcium Signaling
We are looking for PhD students for interdisciplinary research on development of a novel approach for light guided immune modulation.
For more information, please follow this link https://paltylab.net.technion.ac.il/
Geva-Zatorsky Lab of Gut Microbiota-Host interactions
Looking for a lab Manager
For more information, please follow this link
Apply to the International PhD Program of Signgene in Israel
If you are seeking to pursue your PhD in one of the SignGene labs… Please follow this link
Any couple trying to have a baby can use this ovulation estimator to find out when the women is the most likely to conceive. Easy to understand calendar format.