Technion Integrated Cancer Center (TICC) offers stipend support for PhD students and post-doctoral trainees, who perform cancer research, with emphasis on work involving different disciplines and research areas, in laboratories affiliated with TICC. Funding for the second year will be granted pending satisfactory progress report, for the first year.
- Trainees should be enrolled in the Technion graduate school, or have obtained PhD/MD within the past 3 years.
- Trainees must not be more than 1 year in the applying laboratory.
- Projects must reflect a new collaborative initiatives involving different disciplines and research areas, in laboratories affiliated with TICC.
Required documents (in English):
- Candidate’s CV including list of publications.
- Two Letters of support (one from the supervisor and another from TICC affiliated faculty).
- Outlined research plan (2 pages) which should indicate the problem to be solved, the hypothesis, supporting preliminary results, and the expected outcome.
Please send PDF of the required documents to Mrs. Dafna Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 15, 2019.
An internal committee will be nominated by TICC directors in order to review the applications and to announce those who will be selected for funding.